Motivating Quotes

“Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” 


“Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” 




“When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.” 




“You're never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you're never as bad as they say when you lose.” 


― Lou Holtz



“It's not that some people have willpower and some don't... It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.” 



“If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” 





“I said "Somebody should do something about that." Then I realized I am somebody.” 


“Rise and rise again until lambs become lions” 


“Control Your Own Destiny or Someone Else Will” 


“I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment