My Job


My job is to keep working
My job is to find happiness 
My job is to find a reason to smile
My job is to keep beaming
My job is to keep motivating Myself
My job is to keep kicking
My job is to wipe My tears
My job is to make Myself strong
My job is to confront when required
My job is to respect Myself
My job is to love Myself
My job is to protect Myself
from being trampled and crushed and shattered
My job is to believe in Myself
My job is to build the confidence within
My job is to make My living worth
My job is a good job
My job is My job
MY JOB IS AN IMPORTANT ONE
My job is My duty
I LOVE MY JOB

Your happiness is your own responsibility. And as they say Never put the keys of your happiness in someone else's pocket.Time to take it Seriously ;) :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice poem. I love most the bottom words that "your happiness is your own responsibility", which is very true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is nothing but a video of moments. Its in our hand how we create it. Be happy :)
      Keep dreaming :)

      Delete